Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
  • Contractors will need to have the required construction and/or engineering licenses to be eligible for the contract.
  • Licenses are issued by the USVI Department of Licensing and Contracts (DLCA). Click HERE for more information.
  • Businesses must first register a business entity and trade name with the Office of the Lieutenant Governor, Division of Corporations and Trademarks, at this LINK.